Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feeling good!

So, I had my appointment yesterday and it went great. He really is a great guy and means business, he really knows what he's talking about which is a great motivator as I can see myself getting better in the long run (cause it's going to be long, but hey... don't I want to run a marathon ;) ?) It's surprising (to call it somehow) how people see you and how you see yourself. He told me he saw me very "dicotomic", all back or all white whereas I always think there are infinite shades of gray... makes you think! He also gave me advice on this, that and the other... very interesting!

Toni took Paula and Jan to the beach. His sister's here with her 3 daughters and they spent the afternoon together. Hey had a blast... they *used* the afternoon and loved it! In the meantime, I left Pol with our awesome baby sitter. He had a blast and says he wants to go back! He'll actually see her again tomorrow afternoon! Having them "occupied" was good for me to relax and be 100% at the appointment instead of thinking how Toni would be coping with all 3 kids in the evening, being tired and cranky and locked in the house!

Kids went to bed late but surprisingly enough woke up great this morning. I love my kids and I'm so proud of them all!

Hoping for a run tonight. I rained a lot yesteday plus it was very late by the time the kids were in bed, but if the weather holds up for me I'll surely get out there and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment