Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday

So... first full week of Summer School is over. It's gone great so far despite a large group and some very "tough" children to deal with. We went on a day trip yesterday to a potato chip factory and then lunch at a huge park. The kids loved it! So did I, LOL!

Paula and Jan are loving their Summer School at uni too. It is really well organized and they get to do lots of activities and have lots of fun too! They're going on a daytrip on Thursday to Sant Martí d'Empúries... should be fun. It's a "photography" day for them... we'll see how that goes!

Pol's being a handful as usual but extremely cute and adorable when he's not getting into mischief! He's really lovely and is kissing and hugging us all the time... what a sweetie! He babbles a lot in between words we understand... I'm sure that deep down in his mind he's talking to us and he thinks we understand, LOL! He's been napping for 3.5 hours now... I think I should wake him up...

Toni took Paula and Jan to the pool as I stayed home with Pol... having a toddler and having to follow some schedules is like this. We didn't mind having to "split up" for a while. The kids loved the idea... it's soooooooooo hot and they so ask to go swimming... so I stayed and fed Pol and put him down for his nap and off they went and came home feeling nice and fresh after 2 hours! Pol ate great for me and went down for his nap with no problem as usual. Paula swam like a fish, loving it, being careful like she is but doing great. It was the first swim with daddy in Girona and Jan, who started swimming without arm bands (only a little) at the end of last Summer, decided to try... he did awesome... I'm sooooooooooo proud of my little man! He's so cute... and he's so proud himself... he also puts his head under water and loves diving. Poor thing says he can't wait to show me. We'll go to mom's next Saturday, we'll swim in the pool and he can then show me!

Went out for a coffee this am and Paula told me she wants to be moved to an "upper" group at gymastics. Obviously that's not in my hands. I told her to keep training as hard as she's training and if she does good and keeps improving they'll see where they put her. Baby steps as always! But a great sign!

Extremely hot, unbearable... sweating like a pig, can't get motivated to go running... not good, but seing little lights at the end of the tunnel... hopefully keeping my head above water and moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment