Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 more days...

And I'm on HOLIDAY for a month!!! Can't wait... I need to rest and in order to do that I'll have to have the kids do something so I get time on my own... I think I very much needed!

Summer School is over on Friday and although I was extremely lazy yesterday I feel ok now but ready for it to be over. The children have learnt lots of English, which was the purpose and I'm happy with the outcome. I have been quite the "witch" as I have very difficult children but they still love me as I have shown them where the limit is and they always like that.

We went to the weekly mommies meeting yesterday. Only another mom and I with our toddlers. Paula came along too. It was great chatting to her and have Paula play and entertain the little ones!

Pol's doing great, outgoing, singing, peeing in the potty... he's lovely!

Jan's ear infection has now brought a cold out and is a bit on the down side, so he's like a huge huggable teddy!

Paula's on the go, upside down all the time, doing lots of gymnatics in the house, in the garden... just wherever and she can't wait to train again (that's August 30th)

Me, I'm seing the pshychologist today, not ready for him to dig down inside but I guess it needs doing!

Hoping to get back on my training. I miss it and I so need it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Jacky :). Yes, you CAN do it!!! Just one step at a time, and one workout at a time. And try to have fun, too, OK? Glad you commented; it's fun to have more overseas readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! A step at a time, great advice!

    ReplyDelete