Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th...

Still 26 days of holidays, woohoo! The weather's quite "cool" at the moment... was even cold last night... love it... can't go swimming but love the cooler weather!

The kids are having fun although they miss having a routine and guided activities and being with kids. We try to do lots and move about but they still want more. Still we're having a great time being all together!

We went out for breakfast yesterday and run a few errands, it was nice. Pol takes really long naps so as of today we're waking him up earlier to have some "afternoon" to do stuff! He's fully on solids and loving it... my little man... no baby anymore... bittersweet!

Paula and Jan need a lot more activity, we need to get organized :p

I went for a run on Tuesday and Wednesday... loved every minute of it. Had sooooooooooo much energy yesterday... it was great! Did just a 20 minute little run on Tues and then 33 minutes yesterday. I know I will be slow on Sunday but I'm still going. I feel like it! My brother's coming too!

And... I signed for a tri yesterday... oh my... this is serious! I found out trhough Xevi that a women's triathlon on it's first edition is being held in Barcelona on September 12th and I signed up right away. Can't believe I did it but I sure did! It's a 300m swim, 8kms bike ride and 2kms run... little but enough to get started... I'm soooooooooooooooo excited! A sponsor offers bike to run the race for free so I booked mine today :) I now need to find one to practice around here and go swimming to practice some too! So I've done it again... compulsive? Me? You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment