Saturday, August 7, 2010

First proper swim/dip of the season!




So, we went to a friend's house today. Monica is my friend and Paula and Ada (her daughter) go to class together. She invited us over to spend the day... it was great! We got there by 12:45pm or so and headed to the pool, all kids swam and had a blast including little Pol. Went up, had lunch at around 4pm (crazy I know, then again, Spanish time for you!) and headed back down to the pool at around 6:30pm and stayed until 9!!! We had snack at the pool. Pol jumped on his own in the water countless times... he was soooooooooo cute! Paula swims like a mermaid and Jan had the best of times! It was great and they got exhausted... no hearing them complain they were bored today, LOL!

So, I went in the water too, woohoo... it was about time too! It's August 7th and this is my first swim/dip for the season... Monica said we could go over anytime so I think we'll spend a few afternoons over there!

And, only 2 minutes to midnight and I must be up at 6am x I am racing at 8:30am in Malgrat, a coastal town about 30 minutes frome here. My brother's coming too, woohoo! I know my time won't be good but I don't care, I will finish in the 1 hour 25 minute limit and enjoy the ride! Dip in the sea at the end... not much more I could ask for :p

I love my kids... they've been sooooooooo good... little Pol is so brave and so good, Jan is such an adorable little boy and Paula's such a little miss... I feel soooo blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment