Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cursa de Malgrat

Back from the race. I did it, I finished and I'm in 1 piece! Slow as I expected but feeling proud and happy for my accomplishment. I know that if I train properly I can do a lot better.

After finishing and having some truly refreshing and delicious watermelon my brother and I dipped in the sea... it was heaven! Had to get out quick after spotting some jellyfish but it was great! I went in with my running clothes as I didn't bring a bathing costume... it was perfect!

So, another one done, now on to training properly to do better next time! Finish time, according to my watch: 1:11:23

2 comments:

  1. Watermelon... mmm!
    Congrats on another finish. You are doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, you're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete