Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camilla's birthday party!







Little cousin Camilla was 8 on Sunday and she had a party on Tuesday afternoon. It was great. We got to see all our Italian family and it was really nice. The kids were great. The place is soooooooo beautiful!

I had a psychologist appointment yesterday. It was good. We went over my personality test... some things I didn't quite "like" I guess but I'm to think about it! He might be right... Next appt is on August 27th and we'll start proper therapy. He says he thinks it all comes from the way I understand life. Hopefully that's it!

We're christening Pol on Sunday at 5 along with 2 other little boys. Hopefully it'll go well and all kids will be good!

I finally spoke to my SIL on the phone today. She's confused, no wonder but I've let her know we're right here for her and things won't change among us. It was nice!

No training this week so far... and I need to! Xevi (what a great guy) lend me a bicycle yesterday before leaving for Helsinki today (he's running the marathon on Saturday!) so, no more excuses!


Having breakfast with Hyland tomorrow am. I just can't wait. She's such a sweetheart and she's had such a hard time lately. Lots to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment