Sunday, August 29, 2010

A bit of this and a bit of that

Ok... so after the hills on Tuesday it was swimming on Wednesday and then off on Thursday as I couldn't fit the training in my "busy" (LOL) schedule... ped appt at 10:30, then it was too hot and then bday party in the afternoon... no way. Anyway... bike ride and swim on Friday to make up for what I didn't do on Thursday :p So, 13k on the bike and then 560m in the pool. Lovely, getting better every day and loving it!

It was my grandma's 93rd birthday on Tuesday, so we celebrated, then Marc, my nephew was 6 on Thursday so we celebrated again :p

Yesterday was a rest day and today... 5K in Ripollet (near Barcelona). I had initially signed up for the 10K but downgraded since I didn't feel prepared enough. And know what? I could have taken that 2nd lap, o yes I could have! Isn't that great? Gotta love it! I got to run with people I knew so it was great! I did wait and stop to walk with Xavi as he couldn't run the hills due to a very sore injury on his quads but still it was great. I finished wanting more which is always good! In the end 35:35 and more than happy with it!

Rest day tomorrow although I might, depending on what we do (2 days left ONLY of vacation... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa), go for a bike ride!

1 comment:

  1. You are SUCH a busy woman!!! I certainly understand that one. Thank you for always finding the time to support me.

    ReplyDelete