Thursday, August 19, 2010

A bit of everything!

Time for an update I think!

So, we christened Pol on Sunday. It was lovely. 3 boys were being christened the same day. Lovely atmosphere. Very intimate. We happened to know one of the other little boys being christened so that was nice too! Only Toni's siblings and parents, my brother and his 2 sons. Perfect. After the christening itself, I gave out some home-made "pouches" of m&m's which everyone loved (and they were gone quick too!) and we just crossed the street and went to the park. The kids played, hardly anyone else there! And we just had a great time. Very simple but extremely nice with a lovely atmosphere... couldn't have it any better! Godparents were/are Neus, Toni's youngest sister, Paula and Jan... it was sooooooooo special!

Pol's back at daycare as of Monday. Loving the routine! I took Paula and Jan swimming on Tuesday after my doc appt. All's well! I managed a 320m swim and a 10 minute underwater bike ride! In the evening I went on a little bike ride and a little run to see how those go together since the triathlon is less that a month away! I went for a 4.175m run last night, plus over 3km warmup and cooldown and this am I took a 20km bike ride that felt great. I can feel it on my legs now but I just loved it!

Went to Barcelona yesterday am and met with my SIL. It was nice sharing thoughts and stuff!

Pol's growing fast... talking so much, making "longer" sentences, correcting his speech... he's amazing... such a happy and outgoing child... so nice to be around! Jan's a sweetie, he's being sooooooo very lovely lately, he's adorable! And Paula's our little miss... she's a blessing... such a good girl! Having Pol at daycare for a while let's us do stuff we couldn't do with Paula and Jan before and they're loving it! Walked downtown this am and it was just great! We'll see what we do in the afternoon after we pick Pol up... he's so much fun to be with! Spreads happiness anywhere he goes!

Will post pics from the christening when I have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment