Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Under control... at least today!

Ok, so I was good yesterday and have been good today... I eat so much salad that I think I'll end up turning green... not that I don't like it, but it's the same everyday and it gets sort of boring to say the least... oh well... what to do!

So, good two days in a row, and easily controled so I'm happy about it. Let's hope it stays this way!

Went for a *short* run yesterday 29'42" and 2.5 miles... best pace yet although far from perfect. Still, happy with it, specially after it took me a big effort to get out there. I also run pain free and that was very nice. Out again tomorrow and then Saturday (that's the plan at least) in order to then go Monday, Wednesday and Friday and be all ready and rested for my race on Sunday. Can't wait... being with my brother will be super special even if we're only together to set off and then meet back at the end. It'll be fun. I know the atmosphere will be great and it will keep me going. I know I can do it... I was on my feet for 1 hour and 7 minutes the other day so... just a bit more and I'll cover my 10k. My aim is to finish, I'll be happy with that!

Kids are good... Pol had a temperature yesterday but it went just as it came... amazing.. .had a great day today... he's a trooper. Love my kids. Never get tired of saying it... they're my life.

Read some really good quotes today, quotes found on the course of marathons and halves... too funny but really motivating... will think about them to keep me going!

Time for bed... 11:15 again... will I ever get to bed at a decent time????

No comments:

Post a Comment