Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another bad weekend

I can't believe I did it again... my eating's been bad all weekend... I'm impossible, why, just WHY can't I control it? What's wrong with me? I'm old enough you know... I hate not being able to control myself when there's food around... argh!

Had a horrible run yesterday. I went in the am... I was soooooooooooooooo looking forward to it... running in daylight... yet, it was dreadful... I figured through google maps satellite that I run 5.450m in 42:48... quite slow but nontheless another run under the belt. The plan is to run Tuesday and Thursday this week to allow time for the body to rest before the 10K on Sunday. Hope it works. I don't know wether my thyroid had anything to do on that bad run, or running in the am when I always run in the evening or maybe not allowing the body an extra 12 hours to recover... maybe it was just meant to be this way... I don't know... I'll never know I guess... Also, I took a gel with cafeine before... never again... it was good for nothing.. I think I would have felt the same without it, so... no more gels here!

Went to the chocolate fair today. It was nice but I of course had chocolate...as I said... no control... shame on me!

It's been a nice weekend with the family but I've totally screwed my eating... I weighed myself on Friday for a total loss of 6.4kg since I started on October 12th... surely I've put some of it back with all that bad eating... I'm amazed at the amount of food my stomach can bear... it's disgusting!

Everything's ready for tomorrow. Kids and I have our clothes ready, breakfasts are ready too. Hopefuly all goes smoothly in the am and get to work in time!

Need to gain control, I need to be able to be better than my brain and not let it make me do such things... hope I manage some day...

Signed up for 3 more races: a 7K on Dec. 26th, a 5K on the 27th and a 5.4K on the 31st. First 2 in the am, last one at 6pm. Can't wait... will be good to make up for the Xmas eating!

Bedtime now... I need my rest!

Oh... almost forgot... love my babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment