Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A good day

Well, just that... a good day... work was good. I like my coworkers very much, we make a good team. We work hard and I'm seing results... I'm happy!

Kids are great... love them to bits. Paula went to gym and had a great time. School was good too! Jan was good and happy. And Pol was super sweet and very empathic (if the word exists...), he's great! What a lucky mom I am!

And I went for a run... I clocked 3.28 miles in 40:19. Slow but a bit better... loved my run... hard at the beginning but then, it went on its own...it was great. Can't wait for the race on the 29th... I imagined my Paula crossing the finish line with me and my eyes watered... too bad they won't be there. I'd love them to be... it'd be sooooooooooooo special to have them with me!

So all in all a good day... have no veg/salad at home now so I guess it'll be fruit for dinner!

Off to have a shower... I well deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment