Sunday, November 8, 2009

Been bad...

Hello! I'm here again... it's been a few days I think.

I am really tired so I should really be heading to bed but I thought I'd update first. It's been a good week at work. Things are falling into place and it's so much nicer and *easier* (as easy as it can get). I'm enjoying it and loving my work mates.

Both Paula and Pol had a temperature yesterday but have been ok today. Let's hope they're on the mend! Jan's been soft but holding on.

Run 3 times this week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Didn't go today cause we've been out all day and got home too late. It was late, cold and I was exhausted. My runs were good. I took a *test* on Friday to see how far I could go pushing it. I was disappointed... I thought I'd have run faster but no... a bit discouraging, then again, I guess I was tired from running Monday and Wednesday and after not having run 10 days before that. Anyway, that was the run and it's now time to look ahead and never back. The thing is that I have the 10K on the 29th and right now I feel like I won't be able to do it :(

I saw the doc about my leg and he said it's fine but it hurts a bit... I'll see how it feels on my next runs. Also saw the nutritionist. I'm 5k down so that's good! Also saw a trainer and he'll design my very own training program, thus the *test* I took on Friday. With the data I gave him, he'll design a program to fit my needs. Can't wait!

Controled my eating all week but failed today. Went to a friends house and after having a salad for lunch I have some ice cream and some chocolate biscuits in the pm... oh well... time to look ahead again and be good, keeping on track!

Hoping to run 3 times next week too at least. Got to get ready for my 10K with my bro... it's going to be great having him with me although he'll take off and we'll meet again at the end!

Ok, gotta get things ready for the am. I'll keep updating. Need to chin up... a good rest would do!

No comments:

Post a Comment