Monday, November 16, 2009

Not that hard

Well... back on track and it wasn't at all hard (so far)... it's easy also being at work and having to follow a schedule, not having a fridge near by or a cabinet full of goodies... still... I did it no problem and I'm proud of it! I have to learn I can eat something *not allowed* but that's it... the fact that I have something doesn't mean I have to get out of control and keep eating and eating... I consider myself an overeater, a compulsive overeater (don't know if it makes sense) and I'm sort of taming myself into having control. Hard when food is the *enemy*... but trying!

No running today since I went yesterday and like to allow a full day's rest to the body. Plus yesterday's run was looooooooooooong. I think I am ready for my 10K... I know what it is to run/be on my feet for over an hour so I'm hoping I do well... just want to finish. I'll be happy with that!

Kids are great! Paula's back 100%. Just realized how peaceful it was in the mean time, LOL! Jan's a teddy... he's adorable! And Pol's on the go... growing really fast, communicating really well, doing more and more everyday... I love my kids, I adore them... they're my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment