Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day

Yet another day... just a day... been good food wise... haven't had the yogurts though... I just coulnd't face them, but nothing forbidden today!

Had a few things done... finally sent the photos in to be printed so my lovely daughter will be super happy! I have played with the kids, fed Pol mid-afternoon to see if he was in better spirits... he just wanted to go to bed! Spoon fed him at night. We'll see how that goes... he loved it though! He's growing sooooooooooo fast... my baby...

Lovely run yesterday. Hoping for another one tomorrow. Only 19 days til race day... so exciting, yet so nervous!

Paula's been reading in English understanding everything she read... I'm over the moon!

I love my kids... they're the best thing that's ever happenned to me... thank you babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment