Thursday, June 24, 2010

SANT JOAN!
















Happy Saintday Jan! Today is Saint John, a big "thing" over here... lots of people celebrated last night with fireworks and firecrackers, lots more today... I hate them... too noisy! Still St. Peter and St. Paul left on Tuesday... more crackers... oh well... hopefully that's it!

So today is Jan's saintday... we got up and headed to moms. All the cousins were there. On the photos, Daniel, Harry, Pol, Paula and Jan. Only 5 pics allowed... Marc's missing. I'll *post* him some other time! The kids had a ball! We had lunch together and then the kids had a swim in the pool... they loved it! Paula's a little fish, she *remembered* how to swim and just had a grea time. Jan was extremely brave jumping in from all ends, awesome! Pol loved it too although he got cold early. Still he threw a fit when we said swimming was over! He's still a handful... just into everything... has calmed down a lot but boy... did he touch things at my sister's... oh my... danger!

Headed back, fed dinners and it's bedtime for me. Wanted to go running but I thought I was getting a tummy bug a while ago. It seems to be gone (fingers crossed!). We might be going to PortAventura, a huge and great amusement park (2 hours drive) on Saturday. The kids will be sooooooooooo happy!

Summer is here!!!

1 comment: