Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Woot!

I did it... I went out for a run! And boy did it feel good! :)

I was very tired, as usual but somehow I managed to put all excuses apart and head out. Now, how come I was able to do it today but can't do it always? Anyway... out I went and had an almost 7k workout including warmup and cooldown. Such a great feeling... could have gone for longer but didn't want to push it. The plan is to go again tomorrow!

Also other good news are that I finally have an appointment with the doctor that I think can help me. It had to be Weds next week but it's St. John on Thursday and bank holiday on Friday. St. John is a major event here, lots of celebration the night before and I would be held in traffic for hours for sure so I changed it to Monday, June 28 at 4pm... great... I'll leave work at around 2:30 and hope to have some kind of answers... I wonder if I can have answers the same day... a diagnose/idea of what the problem is would be smashing!

Dad's in hospital again. Went back home after 5 weeks in hospital, last Weds, was back on Sunday with pneumonia... amazing!

My brother, whom I love to death, is not going through a great time either... he might separate. Such a shame. I get along great with my SIL and there are 2 little boys involved... I just hope the kids don't suffer.

Work is good, my kids are great.... and I love running! :)

Wanted to go to a 10K on Sunday but we have Paula's end of term lunch and it was a bit too tight. Registration closed today so nothing to do about it now!

Midnight on the dot... time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment