Sunday, June 13, 2010

XXI Cursa a l'Alba. Memorial Àngel Velázquez

Finally a run... after another trainless week... it was a 9K race in Salt, a town next to Girona, actually start and finish was right at Paula's gym :) I started off early since I worried about not being back in the amount of time given by the organization. So I run solo for 2K and then they passed me... lots of them... most of them I'd say... but it was good. A very hot morning but a very nice atmosphere as usual and a great route. Loved it... discovered a new place to run in!

I managed the 9k in 1:00:38 wich is very good for me, LOL... that slow is good... oh my! In any case, very happy about having it done. Feeling great now... feels like it's going to be a great day. I need to get my runs in, I really do!

Hoping I'm going back up... think I can't sink anymore... it's been 2 months now... it's time to rise, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment