Saturday, June 5, 2010

A light in sight!

So... there's light at the end of the tunnel! After 5 horrible days of throwing up and diarrhea (sp?), we seem to be on the mend. Little Pol's only "dirtied" 2 diapers today wereas it was 15 yesterday and 18 on Thursday! Plus, he's keps the little he's eaten in... it was about time too! He's in great spirits, has been all week, amazingly enough! He's a champ! A well learnt lesson from him!

Tomorrow's a big "puzzly" day... I have a race at 9am in Pineda, about 40 minutes drive from here. It's a 10K and I better do it fast. Paula's made it to the "gran final" in gymnastics and she's competing in Barcelona at 1:15pm. She's to be there at 12:30pm. So, I'm meeting hubby half way so at least we're on the road already... I'll shower after the race and then head to the "meeting point", which will be 10-15 minutes for hubby and about 20-25 for me, but it works out great! My brother and sister are supposed to be coming to the event to cheer Paula on. Out of about 180 gymnasts, only 12 have made it to the final and Paula's one of them... we're sooooooooo proud! I'm dedicating my run to her tomorrow. Haven't run since my race last Sunday, I did my back in on Thursday, I'm not 100% at all but I'm going for it. We're getting 3 pairs of running socks as a gift from the race, woohoo!

Got mostly everything ready. It's 9pm, the kids stuff is ready for tomorrow now I need to get my running gear ready and go to bed... easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment