Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bad girl

Yes... I still haven't gone for a run... it's been a week today since my last run and to top it off... I've got plantar fascitis... I'm so sick of not being well and even worse, having lost my motivation and not knowing where to find it although I have more than good reasons to find it... oh my... hopefully my appointment on Monday gives me some answers!

On the other hand, lots of Summer School work done today, all of it I'd say so... that's good!

Feeling very tired but great now that school is over... no more work until Monday as it is Saint John tomorrow (big holiday here!) and a bank holiday on Friday... those are always welcome!

Hoping to go running one of these days... over to mom's tomorrow for the day. Swimming in the pool. The kids can't wait! It is the town's fair too but I don't think we'll be going... too expensive! Going swimming is a fair on its own :) Dad was dismissed from hospital yesterday and mom only just told me -sigh- oh well... we'll all be there tomorrow so at least it will be more "festive". Hoping Pol likes the water and has a great time!

Ok... need to run, might bring my running gear tomorrow and sneak out for a run while at moms... the problem is the weather... it'll be really hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment