Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yes! I went for a run! Woohoo!

So, I did! I finally managed to get out there and boy did it feel good!!! I loved every minute of it although I can sort of tell I'll be sore tomorrow but, who cares?

Headed out at around 8:20pm, walked to starting point as usual and then started. Did my usual route and did about the same time... not bad for not having run for a month and a day and having put weight on. Guess the amount of rest on the body had something to do with it too!

Feeling happy, free and alive. Hope I can keep going now!

Had a 10K on Sunday but decided I won't be ready and have changed it for a 5K Race for the Cure in Barcelona. I'll be in a race and it will be doable!

I did notice a new "batch" of blisters "sprouting" on the same foot, further down and smaller but still there, itchy like crazy. So far it's all under control and hope it stays that way!

So, I'm back at it... my Garmin had no battery, I did not find my other GPS and my MP3 run out of battery (although it was almost at the end of the run). Still, I went out... nothing could stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment