Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today



So, this is my foot today. It seemed better all week but on Friday it was bad again. Woke up at 4:30 am and couldn't sleep anymore. It was soooooo painful. I couldn't believe it! By Friday evening I didn't even know how to place my leg. It really hurt. But then being at home and not doing much, having my foot uncovered seems to have done the trick... it was bad last night again but today I'm ok so far. Haven't been out the house at all and I guess you can really tell! Let's hope it's the end of it. The process seems to have ended as there are no more blisters (that I can see at least) coming out. So let's hope it's over and I can be back up and running soon!

Other than that things are good. Open doors at Paula's gym this week. We went to see her training. She's improved a lot and she so wants to get better and better! Jan started sports and loved it and Pol's fully adapted at school and loves seing me around and waving bye-bye and blowing me kisses... he's a sweetheart! I'm so blessed! That's them 3 in the bath just an hour ago!

So things are good so far, and hopefully my foot is on the mend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jacky.... your poor foot!

    Your children are adorable. :)

    I think you are my BIGGEST supporter. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete