Monday, October 4, 2010

Update


So, went to the docs on Friday. She said it wasn't "mature" so it couldn't be removed -bummer- but the nurse made a "hole" with a needle and put some antibiotic right on the spot and taped it up. I wasn't allowed to remove it until Sunday. I did and the lump was magically gone! Not the blisters that keep "sprouting" but at least there's no pain. But to add up... I had a stomach bug Friday afternoon and Saturday, no fun at all and feeling like I had been runover by a truck or something big. My tummy was better on Sunday but... I pulled my back... yes... things never come alone I guess... so by the evening, my head was forward, just like and egyptian and I could NOT put it back in place... it was sooooooooooooo painful. Took pain killers and anti-imflamatories (sp?), had hubby massage the area with some sport's cream and went to bed. Woke up a bit better but not 100%. My tummy's feeling funny again (doc said it could be due to the new anitiotic... thing is I still have 4 more days to take it -sigh). So, foot feels better but is very blistery (check photo), tummy's funny, back's about 75%. Think it can't get worse??? Just wait! Hubby calls me in the am after dropping kids off at school saying he's bumped into a car and his car is crashed, OMG... 15 days without a car... geez... I said it's just a matter of getting really well organized and living with just one car but he's so "square", likes everything always the same way that it'll take a few days to get used to the idea. And if that wasn't enough (well, this one isn't that bad, well, it is for my peace of mind) I checked Paula's competition schedule and guess when she's first competing??? Come on, guess, guess... exactly! The day I am supposed to be debuting in half marathon -sigh, sigh, sigh- We still don't know where the competition will be held (had to travel over an hour each time last year to get to competition grounds) and at what time. I'm keeping fingers crossed I'll be able to do it all! She's competing Feb. 6th, March 6th, April 10th and if she gets in the final (let me doubt it but impossible is nothing) May 22nd... at least I know when NOT to sign up for another race! :P

So, that's about it... photo of my lovely foot (NOT!), hopefully a "normal" one to come soon!!!!!

1 comment: