Friday, October 1, 2010

Minor surgery - sigh -

So, it seems to be... going to the doc's at 4. Went to the ER again last night as it was so so so so painful. I had been on antibiotic since Monday and it was going worse and worse and just didn't find it normal. So I went. Had to wait for an hour. Went in the (handsome :p) doctor looked at it and said the antibiotic wasn't working as if my body was "resisting" it and said it wasn't quite mature to take out. He changed the anitbiotic and anti-imflamatory and told me to go to my doc's today to have it taken out... yikes... a few stitches will be needed but hey... as long as someone takes the pain away, I'm happy!!! He said, had it been mature, he would have done it there and then... too bad it wasn't. Hopefully it is now so that I can get it over and done with and move on... I have lots to do like training for a half in Feb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment