Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trying to take control

Ok, so after a very busy week with meetings and lots to do I want to try yet once again to control my life, basically, control my eating.

My foot's better. Not 100% but definitely better. I am hoping to start doing something on Saturday (have a dinner tomorrow night and can't fit it in). I have signed up for a hal on Feb. 6th. Don't know if I'll be able to do it since Paula might be competing the same day at the same time, but there are lots more going on around those days. I still hope I can do it, we'll have to wait to see when her competition is. Wouldn't miss it for the world :D

So, the plan is (and I hope I can sort of stick to it) to start running again and controling my food intake to gradually lose weight and feel better. Will need as much help as I can get, after all I do have an eating disorder... won't be easy but it's worth the try, that half's waiting for me!

Can I do it? Yes I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment