Thursday, December 8, 2011

Port Aventura, Sant Andreu, Christmas Shopping & wrapping, Cros de Malgrat...

What a hectic but wonderful few days it's been!

On Monday we went to Port Aventura with my dear friend Eva dn her children. We had such a lovely time. It was great! Hardly anyone about, perfect weather, great company... can't get much better than that!!!!

On the way back we slept over in Barcelona, at a hotel as on Tuesday, Paula and I (and Eva and her wonderful children) were running at Sant Andreu. We ran, went back to our hotel, we all took showers and then went for lunch together and then to a Christmas fair in Barcelona. It was great. Kids were very tired (mine) but it was great.

Back home Tuesday evening. Toni went to work on Wednesday and the kids went to school while I managed to finish all of my Christmas shopping and even wrapping up! I took the kids to school and I picked them up. They were soooooooooooo excited :D

Today, Thursday we went to a Cross Country race in Malgrat. I injured myself in Barcelona on Tuesday (torn/ruptured fibers on my achylles) so I wasn't able to run. We met with Eva and the kids again... it's been so great to be with them! All her kids and mine ran and she did too! All 4 of them got medals... they're such champs! Paula, Jan and Pol did great and had so much fun! They can't wait for their next race on Sunday!

Back home for lunch. I work tomorrow but Toni and the kids get to stay home. A busy weekend ahead... I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment