Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hope Endures 5K

Always nice to run. Even nicer for a good cause!


Hope Endures 5k







After losing our daughter in 2008 to stillbirth, I decided it was time to change my life. The journey has brought me to a love for running, an adventure in health and fitness and a clean eating food lover.


On December 2, 2008 Ashlyn passed away and December 6th we had a memorial for her. For everyone else that was the end, but for our family, we live with it every single day and we grow. So in honor of Ashlyn, this year I want to celebrate her with a virtual 5k! Its not about winning or prizes, its for anyone who has to endure life after something they think they cant. Its about just enduring life each day when we are down. Its a celebration of change and a celebration of never-ending love.


Email me your name , email address and your blog so I can add you the the list if you would like to participate! Asocalledrunner@gmail.com





(copy and save this to post on your blog!)




2011 Participants

Emily at In The Between
Carrie at Family Fitness Food
Melanie
Penny at The Middle of the Pack, My Running Journal
Mandy at Running for Two
Christy at My Dirt Road Anthem
Kathy
Suzanne at Cows and Lasers and Everything In Between
Forward Foot Strides
Julia at The Bosky Blog
Jessica at Mommy Running Through
Amy at Running Around on Empty
Kara at Its A Dog Lick Baby World
Donna at Beating Limitations
Sarah Anne at From Survive to Thrive
Jennifer at Just Me and the Ones I Love
Nancy at Beyoutiful Fitstyle
Nancy at Little Fancy Nancy
Julia at Pain Pride and Perseverance
Stephanie at The Almost Runner
Kathy at Kathy Just Keeps Running
Kyria at Travel Spot
Lisa at Run Across the US
Kim at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls
Elle at Eat Run Sail
Courtney at Third Time's A Charm Runner
Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness
XL Mic at Did you Get Any of That
Jill at One Tough Cookie and A Beer
Jill at Run with Jill
Jess at See How She Runs
Cassandra at Running For Three
Rachelle at Livin The Fit Life
Carrie at Prevail, Persist, Endure
Donna at Running on Heart
Nicole at Becoming a Mother Runner
Dianna
Jackie at I Can Do It
Darlene at My First 5k and More
Christine at Dream BIG Runner
Laura at I can walk as fast as you run
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment