Saturday, December 10, 2011

Challenges

I read on a blog I follow about small challenges, small in duration... instead of a year round or whatever, just a 30 day challenge or as tiny as one wants it to be. I think this is the key.

Only 21 days til the end of the year. The perfect time for a change. It also finds me injured (torn fiber on the achylles) and with strep throat. Could be a sign. Why not give it a try... not long to go until 2012, it's all up to me, obviously. Can I do it?

I've had a few great days off and got to meet with Eva a lot. It was so nice. So much in common and so much to share. Our kids get along great too... couldn't have it much better!

Ok... must get down to business. Maybe a new daily blog to keep myself accountable? It can be done anyway so... here I come. I want to feel lively and willing to do things and not a slob like now so... time to move on and stop looking back!

I'll try my best until the end of the year... it ain't that long. I'm sure I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the perfect day! You can and WILL do it! Go ahead! I'll be around. EDV

    ReplyDelete