Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sitges

Yes... I went to Sitges today. I run on Friday on the bike path and had a great time. It was a long run too! Today was the Half Marathon in Sitges and I went to run the last 8k with Maria, a friend. I've always heard this was a flat half but I can tell you it wasn't, still I did them at 7m/k which is great for me! I did 8 more ks as warmup and cooldown... it was awesome! 16 kms in a day... how cool is that?

I signed up for a half on Feb. 6th. I decided not to as I didn't think I'd be ready. I've tried to sell my bib twice and everytime I've failed... it's like a sign. If Paula's not competing Sunday am (she competes that weekend, first competition of the season!) I am going and we'll see what happens. I know I can do it. I want to do it so... there I go!

Will try the Kot Diet and see what happens... that should help my speed just by losing weight. Hope I make it!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your first half!!!!

    I have lost about 3 pounds. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - this is Susan, but my husband was signed in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granollers half marathon.....uauuuu!!!!! You can do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete