Friday, January 7, 2011

Lots of stuff

So, it is January 7th and... the 3 Kings came yesterday! The kids had such a blast... it was a very intense day... presents at home, presents at uncle Kiku, lunch with Toni's family, presents at Toni's parents... got home by 8pm and still had lots to do, sigh... kids are back at school today, except Pol who starts on Monday, like me!

I went for my first run of 2011 on Tuesday and it was great, slow but wonderful. And I went out again today for a bit of a trail run of 6.7k... loved it... nothing like running when you're stressed... really pumps you up, LOL!

So I think I've started the year ok. Had aches and pains on Tuesday but felt good today. Hoping for another run tomorrow at some point and if not, I'm supposed to be doing a 10k on Sunday so that's good enough! Back to work on Monday so I don't know when I'll be able to train during the week... we'll see as I don't want to slack back but move forward!

Bring 2011 on, woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment