Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

There are good days and better days... so let's go for them! It is 1/1/11... sounds perfect!

I went for my run last night and I'm about to go for one now at almost 9pm... I think I much need it. I finally took Pol to the ER again about his arm and he's got 2 broken bones. He's had them broken for 12 days and he's been happy and jolly. He'd complain if we touched his arm and he wouldn't use it much and overall, not lean on it. I couldn't believe it... 2 fractures... OMG... my brave little man. Also on such a stupid fall... he fell on me... amazing! Anyway he's on the mend now with his plaster.

Guess 2011 could have started worse. On the bright side we finally now why he'd complain every now and then about his arm :D

Happy 2011... let it be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment