Friday, April 2, 2010

3 nice runs in a row!

So, I've been running on the bike path for 3 days in a row now, all 3 days getting to the nearby town of Quart on it and loving it. Yesterday and Wednesday were slower runs and I felt a bit "upset" but thanks to my DM friends I learnt I had to look at the full picture other than just the pace and the truth is that the runs felt great!

Plan called for 50 minutes yesterday, and 20 today + 5x5minutes progressing. The bike path was packed today! I was on my own yesterday and we almost needed traffic lights today, LOL! Between my warmup and cooldown walks and trots and the walking reps from the repeats I did another 5.5K to add to the 3.8k of the repeats and the 3k for the 20 minutes... quite a workout! Also did 13K yesterday altogether. Having a quiet day tomorrow!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. A bike path sounds very serene. Enjoy it! I do hope you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete