Sunday, April 18, 2010

18.000 runners take Barcelona







I think that sums it all! What a GREAT race! Awesome, amazing, superb, perfect, positive, unbelievable, gorgeous, huge, massive... loved it! It wasn't my best day for running... I felt heavy and clumsy but the atmosphere was amazing! The best organization ever... so many runners... no problems... simply perfect! I did the 10K in 1:04:27... not bad for me! My bib number was 13821 and that's the position (is that a coincidence or what?) I finished in!

A wonderful race... doing it again for sure next year! When I crossed the start line, the clock had way gone 8 minutes! Imagine how BIG it was... a great experience... never run alone and wasn't in the last page of the race results, LOL!

Onto the next one!

1 comment:

  1. That is a HUGE coincidence! Wow. And you did GREAT, also. Good job!

    I know what you mean about a big race. My largest is under 10,000. Chicago will be 45,000!!!

    ReplyDelete