Monday, March 1, 2010

Geez... it's been a while!

It's March already... wasn't it Christmas just yesterday??? This is sooooooooo crazy! Less than 2 months to Anna's wedding... how exciting!!!!

I trained great last week but I'm on a spurt (sp?) of anxiety again... stuffed my face today big time... ugh... I can't stand NOT having control over my eating... I hate it! Why is this happening? I now have a PT with a great training program... I know exactly what to do, yet it feels like a burden at times... maybe that's what causes my anxiety???

Other than that, we're doing good! Kids are doing great... growing like weeks... realized yesterday that Pol isn't a baby anymore... he's got a little boy's "body"... bittersweet...

Paula can't wait for her next competition but she's expecting too much... trying to keep her feet on the ground! Jan's a sweetie, so nice to talk to him and have him express how he feels and Pol's becoming truly adorable... so much more calm... still touching everything but a lot better! He even slept the night through last night... he did NOT take a nap yesterday... I wonder if it had anything to do... will try again next weekend to see what happens :p

I need control, I want control... now, how do I do it? How do I get into control? How can I control my eating instead of my eating controling me? I want to, I need to, I have to!!!!

Next "race" is Sunday... can't wait... love getting out there and leaving all my worries behind... run a full hour on Friday... it felt awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Control... hmm... that's a tough one. I think a plan/schedule is on order. That's what works for me, at least... of course it is extremely difficult with the unknowns of children!

    ReplyDelete