Friday, January 6, 2012

Life passes

So, it is 3 Kings day today. We went to the parade last night, the helpers came home to much surprise for the kids, it was awesome! Everything went smoothly this am and the kids were very pleased with their presents, it was magical. We went for lunch, all went great, then headed to the in laws to see if the Kings had left anything there. Everyone was happy but when it was time to go, we had a problem with MIL and that just ruined everything... it was a very stressful moment, so hubby got really stressed and anxious which didn't help. Got home, the kids didn't want to listen, I got really really nervous... eek... I don't like it when I sort of lose control. They've now had their dinner and will soon be heading to bed and I think I'll go to. I just hope I can get out there for a walk/trot/jog/run, whatever, for a long long long time and ON MY OWN!

I am not happy with myself. I am bigger than ever (almost) and feel horrible... it is so difficult to make that very first step I so know I need to take and stick to it... sometimes I think I take too much and it keeps adding up and it gets to a point when you can't take anymore and I think now is that time, ugh. In a way, it's good as it should get better from now on. Maybe once the holidays are over and we get back into a routine things might settle!!!!

I'll keep trying in the mean time ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your hoiday got stressful - it's so hard when everything is so busy.

    yes keep trying! And keep blogging! There is so much support out here in bloggy land...you can do it Jacky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete