Saturday, January 7, 2012

Have about had it

Feeling somewhat low these days... extremely tired, aches and pains all over. I fear I am injured again. This time on my right leg (which is all new :( sniff) on my thigh, right where it joins my hip... still I have such a backache that I think it could be coming to the front somehow. But also, my right knee's not right... but it all seems to be the same, as if there was an internal wire that was pulling... oh dear... Plus, I just can't put myself together and get out there. I am extremely exhausted, unmotivated and feeling horrible and not wanting to see anyone... eek... that's not good. Back to work on Monday. Hopefully things will start looking up once the routine gets going again!

Don't get me wrong. These days with the kids and friends we've seen, have been great. But I do need something to light the spark and get me going. I know it's going to take a long while but I need to do it. I don't want to be injured. I don't have time nor money to keep going to the docs... But specially, I think I need motivation. Right now I don't think (actually, I know) I can run any of the races I'm registered for... more than sad, I think it's pathetic.

Onto a fresh start. Baby steps, easy does it I guess... time to get moving... or it will simply get worse. Kicks welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment