Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Success" Day!

Hi!

I've managed... I've done it! I made it! A day WITHOUT chocolate!!! Yes! And I had it near and I even touched some but no... I did NOT eat it! Yay me! (Even if I shouldn't say so :p)

So today I sort of grabbed the bull by the horns and decided I am better than that. So I got everything ready last night. I took my AnsiPrax drops when I woke up and got to work nicely and relaxed. I took my liquid chrome too. Made it through to breakfast time which I had slowly and nicely with some green tea. Had lunch without overdoing it. I did have some bread but I didn't stuff myself. I didn't take any crisps either :D I took more Ansiprax an hour after lunch. I wasn't hungry (amazing! Magic! Unheard of!). I got home and had my snack (although I was NOT hungry) and then proceeded to get everything ready for tomorrow (kids bathed, dinners ready, 2 washing machines, clothes ready for tomorrow, breakfast for tomorrow...). Put kids in bed, had our dinner which wasn't even 1/4 of what I regularly eat and after doing some work, I'm all ready to go to bed at a decent time without having had any chocolate or having binged or having eaten outside of meals... wow... I've done it today... surely I can keep doing it! Woohoo!

I feel sooooooooooooo proud! Although I do have to admit I never had that drive to eat chocolate like I always do or binge binge binge... which in all honesty is amazing after a hard day with some stress added last minute (when I most binge) and I still managed... could I be on the right path this time? Could be! Time to leave today and grab tomorrow. I will try my best again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment