Thursday, July 28, 2011

Next Challenge...








I Triatló popular de Banyoles... yes... my second triathlon! To be held this coming Saturday, July 30th, at 3pm in Banyoles... so excited (and nervous and scared too) about it!

Went to Banyoles this am with Paula, to walk around the lake and saw everything ready for the event... I just can't wait!

It is a full triathlon weekend in Banyoles, as on Sunday the European Cup will be held... so it is nice to see everything getting ready for a huge even were us, populars, get to take part... it will be great. I just know it!

I now have to see how I take the bike to Banyoles. Need to go get a bike carrier. Will actually go now!

I have been biking and swimming a lot lately... did 40km on the bike last week, swam 2000m... so proud of myself. Even tried a couple of brick sessions to train T2 and worked out ok :D I finally went out for a "proper" run last night and felt ever sooooooooooooooo good! A lot faster than my runs lately too... odd, so I guess that either the break did me good or the biking and swimming have helped :D Run a little this am and the pace was good (for me) too, so all in all... very happy and excited.

Realized yesterday while running (was about time too) that I own my life and that whatever I do with it depends on me... it doesn't matter what I did or what hapenned in the past if I want to take control of my life, I can do it... noone else will!

Here's to the new me, no more excuses... woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment