Monday, July 11, 2011

Challenges





Well... here I am again and I have to admit, I like challenges a bit too much :p

First off... last week I did pretty good with my training... Monday I went to Banyoles and twice around the lake. Tuesday I went swimming, Wednesday I went back to Banyoles, twice around the lake plus I swam 1000 meters, Thursday I went for an early morning 18km bike ride. I took Friday and Saturday off and did the Swimming Cross in Castellfollit yesterday. That called for 100m swimming + 600m running x 2. Surprisingly enough I came in 3rd out of 5, although the 5th dropped out. Paula came in 2nd in her age group, she did 25m swimming + 100m running x 2. It was a lovely morning with great people and a wonderful atmosphere! A complete week I'd say!

We loved it so much... and we found out about other little events, like the popular triathlon in Salitja on Aug. 14th, or the Aquathlon 500-5000-500... that's a toughie... in Caldes, and others about too! So, we'll be looking into it. Even one in September in Platja d'Aro! Have to look at the kiddie's races too for Paula as she so wants to do it again! What a champ she is!

So here we go... I am out of shape big time but ready to take on the challenges... my super sprint triatholon is only 19 days away... eek! Better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment