Friday, April 22, 2011

Yay!



Yay for lots of things! On the one hand I'm on Easter Break, yay! On the other hand, Paula competed last Sunday in Salt (in her very own gym) and won again and her team placed second.... yay! I went for a run on Monday evening, 8kms total, yay! Jan turned 6 on Tuesday, yay, yay, yay! I went for a run, 7kms on Weds evening, yay! And... I went on a 14.150km run yesterday (Thursday), a big YAY for me!!!!!! I went in the am after dropping the kids of at camp. Paula and Jan have gone Mon-Thurs and loved it, so I went running on Monday and Thursday after dropping them off... priceless being able to run in the am when I can see exactly where I am going, LOL!

On Wednesday I went out in the evening for a short sweet run just to keep things going. The plan calls for a short easy run tomorrow Saturday and then my 15K on Monday. 1:45 is the time frame the organitzation gives to finish. I'll try my best :D

So, all in all a great week, almost 30km so far. Amazing all that can be done when one's got time for it :p

Oma sent Jan a parcel and it got here right on his brithday. He was soooooooo happy! We called her and she's been poorly. Might go over next weekend to see her. Need to get organized and see if it's doable.

Attached a photo of the bike path where I run... pure nature right next to the city :D Also attached a photo of Paula (both taken with my mobile phone) after the competition while helping put things away.

No comments:

Post a Comment