Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to Banyoles

It's been a while and during that while I haven't trained at all... aye, aye, aye...
I took a day off today and went to my beloved Banyoles and went twice around the lake, once to the right and the other to the left (easier leftwise). I run 10K and walked 3 more. It was slow but I did it and it felt good.

But I have started the protein diet. Been on it since Jan. 24th and after running I got a bit dizzy... it's all gone now but I have to watch out. I really do.

I am attending, unless anything happens, the half marathon in Granollers on Sunday. So, although I'm on the diet, I will take carbs in the am and during the race... I can't play with my health!

We're off to Terrassa on Saturday. Paula's first competition of the season is finally here!!! Coach says she does it great. We'll see how it goes. As long as she enjoys it, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment