Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow! It's been a while!

Hi, my name is Jacky... geez... haven't been around for a while!

Ok... so, not much running going on so not much to report there. Only a 10K on Feb. 13 here in Girona, my city. Badly organized but done in 1:09, slow and horrible... felt thick and heavy.

I managed to do a protein diet for a month and lost 4kg but have been eating nonstop all of last week. I have a pain in my back. I thought it was a contracture but it seems to be the kidney, not nice... so I have to have that seen too.

No school this week. I work Mon and Tues and then have the rest of the week off, so do the kids :p I think we'll have fun :D

Next Sunday, 2ยช phase of the competition for Paula. She's really looking forward to it. I just hope it fulfills her expectations! So great to see how she's getting into it! She's actually created a blog today to talk about her love for gymnastics... too cute... she's 8 (as of last week) and acts like a pre-teen at times... yikes!

Feeling a bit down, demotivated and lazy/slack. I just hope that goes away soon. I've been having issues... the fat lump that was removed from my leg on Dec. 29th kept getting infected (the cut, that is) and it's been a nightmare. Seems to be ok now (fingers crossed), but now the kidney, no time, having to study, haven't started... I think I'm slightly stressed...

Hope it doesn't take me long to get back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment