Sunday, September 12, 2010

And so I did!

Well... this sums it all... I AM A TRIATHLETE!!! :) that's the grin on my face upon finishing!!!

So I did it... this am at 9, 300 m swimming, 8k on the bike and 2k running... a great morning! Transitioning from biking into running was very very hard but loved it all... I got tired I admit but it was awesome! Finish time 45:18 (4:41-26:09-14:28) not too bad!

And I did a 12k yesterday. Happy with the result considering I hadn't run in a while. I was able to run the full distance, except the hills that were very steep in 1:27... happy to see I could run over an hour non stop. Felt awesome. Guess my legs could feel them 12k on my legs today for the tri but it coincided that way and I'm happy I was able to do both!

Wow... accomplishing little by little, slowly but surely ;)

2 comments: