Friday, September 30, 2011

More London!

These are the official photos from the race. Love the fact that I finished, that I PR'd (although the time is far from being decent) and that I'm willing to do it again next year and the following and so on :p

My sort of breakdown as to call it appears to be an insuline peak and I'm still extremely tired and not 100% but I'm doing ok. I managed 500m swimming yesterday and I felt really good!

Hoping to resume some running and biking as I will be doing my very first SPRINT tri on Sunday, Oct. 9th. I better get going!

I am starting to teach a class this afternoon with 8 first graders, wish me luck, eek! And then as of Monday, the regular classes at midday, Mon-Thurs. 16 hours a week altogther, plus one or two more could be added. Plus my 12 classes at university... eek! Plus being a mom and of course... TRAINING!!!! I really need to make a nice schedule to fit it all in!







No comments:

Post a Comment