Sunday, May 29, 2011

Deca Bike and more

Ok, so here I am again!

Today was the first edition of the Deca Bike, a popular bike ride (non competitive) around the city, organized by a sport store called Decathlon. It was nice. Lots of people and a bit hectic but Paula had a great time which is what counts. The thing itself was great but we had to stop a lot because of police not stopping the traffic, then really narrow streets, water given at a very very very narrow spot but all in all a nice experience. So nice to have the streets of the city closed just for us :D We did a total of 14.620m which is not bad at all!

This past week had been tough. Bad news came my way on Wednesday. No more job for me... eek! 3 kids and a mortgage require a job you know... anyway, I just know things will work out great and something will come along, I just know it!

On Friday I went to the presentation of the book "The smile of Endurance" by Alexandra Panayotou and it was great... such a breath of fresh air, plus I got to see 2 good friends there and talk to Alex herself which was such a gift!

I went to work yesterday afternoon. It was the school's end of year show. It really went well!

And then last night was the final of the Champion's League Barça against Manchester United and... Barça won! Barça is the CHAMPION! It was great... awesome goals and a great match. We got the kids out of bed (they weren't asleep yet) and we celebrated for like 3 minutes... it was really nice :D

Kids are off to camp (Paula and Jan) on Wednesday. Their sleeping bags are clean and folded, ready for departure :D They can't wait, they're sooooo looking forward to it, yay!

And as new news... 70.3 is on my mind... yes... so since I might be having lots of time, I might do my first next spring, woohoo! How cool is that?

Nothing else for now. More to come as I resume my exercising which I miss very much. Doing some studying for my exams. I will pass them all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment